Take care that the lady you call your girlfriend has nobody to be jealous of.
Don’t get irritated if we point it out to you. We care about you. We need a lot more attention than we are given most days.
Men rarely know how insecure and fragile our hearts are. In all of your actions, consider her. This goes for who you friend on Facebook or follow on twitter. And PLEASE stop following/adding half naked girls. We(your girlfriends) are real people with real bodies. Not like those models who look perfect. And for heavens sake, don’t check out the waitress. Your little actions leave the worst effects on us. Please take care of our hearts. Love us like Jesus would. Show us the love of Christ. Take care of our hearts
Be as unnoticeable as possible.
Put some clothes on.
Realizing just how introverted I actually am.
things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts